Search This Blog

Monday, January 28, 2019

Dark Souls - Fun Game After You Get Into It

Dark Souls has some weirdness in the beginnings, but it quickly got fun after I was able to use a variety of weapons just to see what they did. I don't exactly love the fact you don't get a second spell as a pyro for like... days into the game, but if you understand these things you will be surprised how fun the melee is. Normally I find the spell-casting classes more fun in games, but in this game the melee is just that detailed and cool. And this dragon looks pretty cool.

I also really really love the way each area feels unique and the lowly monsters are all actually very deadly if you don't give them respect. And skellies are not the lowbie monsters like in a lot of games... oh boy, no they are not.

The Black Knight was fun the first time I stumbled upon him (umm, one of them I mean). Damn he looks cool.


No comments:

Post a Comment