Search This Blog

Thursday, August 15, 2024

SF6 TierList talk

 Tierlists all over the place from folks, but in general I don't think you can say any character is at the top if they don't have an invincible reversal with OD meter. So how can you put Zangief or Bison at the very top? Nah. But still fun to see what people say. 


Evenhub's Dreamking's for August 12th, 2024 or so:

Seems reasonable, but I'd put 'Gief much higher. 

CrossoverRD's (I guess he's MenaRD's teammate) list from around 8-14-24 or so:

I'd put Gief and Bison down a slot. 


What else to say... I've seen a mean Manon beat Nemo's Bison online replays, it was close but Manon is a scary grappler when you are Bison. Obviously Zangief is a problem for Bison. A.K.I. seems to be at the top of a lot of people's tier lists, she seems like a much stronger version of FANG, so I think I see it. Also, Lily can win some tournies, so I'd put her higher. 

No comments:

Post a Comment