Search This Blog

Monday, June 17, 2024

Nintendo Ganon -> Ganondorf, I say keep the monster

 Often times (all the time actually) I just wish they'd keep the monster. Why change Ganon into a human. So he was a pig monster, that's fine. It's boring to always change something into a human to get more human story out of it. Look, cats and dogs have plenty of emotion... and people like them. You can make it work, I promise. Same thing for Kerrigan and the Zerg... didn't have to be a human representing them. I mean, look at Smaug in the live action Hobbit movies... they gave him some expressions and a good voice actor and bam, he was one of the best things in the movies. How weak would it have been if they had just had him magically change into a human for half his scenes? No thank you.

This guy agrees I think: https://smashboards.com/threads/classic-ganon-the-original-king-of-evil.326965/


No comments:

Post a Comment