OKDER ONES TO GET/ TOP OF READ LIST:
- Spectral Stalkers
- Temple of Terror
- Tower of Destruction
- island of the … Lizard King
- Master of chaos
- Scorpion xxxx
- Master if Chaos
—-;-;-;-;- Ok I GOT THE TWO BELOW ON ORDER
- City of thieves
- Tomb of the Golden Skull
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_CLNyzwqIL8&t=314s
Bigger book pages. Bigger ORIGINAL pictures.
SPELLSINGER's REVIEW - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tKBZF6uli0&t=768s
This os the city of thieves, but maybe they have Forest of Doom???!!!
Links to two of them: https://officialfightingfantasy.blogspot.com/2026/09/city-of-thieves-and-tomb-of-golden.html
OK... they don't make it easy, but here are links to other hardback versions Of City of Thieves, but I think other books can be found:
- https://blackwells.co.uk/bookshop/product/Fighting-Fantasy-City-of-Thieves-by-Ian-Livingstone-author-Iain-McCaig-illustrator/2100000300815
- New hardback $40.46, it DOES have all the art, I saw it on that youtibe ((OK, I orderd it, gotta support/get old art and BIG FONTS, heh)) https://blackwells.co.uk/bookshop/product/City-of-Thieves-by-Ian-Livingstone/9780702350733
- COLORING BOOK, weird, $36.93, does it have all the art https://blackwells.co.uk/bookshop/product/City-of-Thieves-Colouring-Book-by-Sir-Ian-Livingstone-author-Iain-McCaig-illustrator/9781911390084
- review of coloring book, yeah, some are pixelated but mostly great they say: amaz
A new paperback and hardback of a brand new one called Tomb of the Golden Skull, so I worry about the art:
- $11.74 https://blackwells.co.uk/bookshop/product/Tomb-of-the-Golden-Skull-by-Ian-Livingstone-author-Karl-Kopinski-illustrator-Leo-Hartas-illustrator/9780702350757
- $53 https://blackwells.co.uk/bookshop/product/Fighting-Fantasy-Tomb-of-the-Golden-Skull-by-Ian-Livingstone-author-Karl-Kopinski-illustrator-Leo-Hartas-illustrator/2100000300808
- OK, I ordered the $41 dollar one. At least it includes shipping, but wow these big books are expensive.
- Dude's review on Goodreads:
- "This book isn't bad. Should it have been released in the original series, it would have fitted in with the mid 20s to mid 30s books – possibly your favourite if it was your first ever FF, but unlikely to trouble many people's top ten or even top 20 otherwise. ... On the positive side, the art is decent and the map is great ...."
- one true path
- he thinks the author, Livingstone, isn't as good as many other authors.
- I SAY: Really? He's the original Ian Livingstone who was considered the better gamebook dude over Jackson, by all the yt fans. Interesting.
- not as Mature as many older FF. Hmmmmmm. I better wait to buy.
No comments:
Post a Comment