Search This Blog

Monday, December 9, 2019

The Mandalorian is Boba Fett =]

I don't care what they say. He is Boba Fett, obviously... just maybe not legally. I mean hell, even Boba Fett can have a change of heart, right? He almost died... he aged. Why not?! Super awesome show, seriously. First 3 episodes blew me away, especially #3. Don't read this but... the only thing that happened that made me think "OK, he's not Boba... " is when he said he's gotta get one of those jet packs. Obviously Fett had and used one. :(

Only thing I'll complain about here is that the Bossk guys have an altered face that looks more human. I like the original better, though less humanly emotive. Oh, they have regular human arms and hands now, too. Well that's too bad, the original was more unique and alien looking. And reptilian.

https://filmgoblin.com/posters/that-so-not-bossk-in-this-the-mandalorian-photo/

OK one more... I hate to mention it but but but... got to. They need to stop having super women beat up our Mandalorian. Seriously... Disney did enough supergirl stuff int he recent movies... leave this alone. It's a Western, let the guys be the main badasses again OK?

Enough of that...loving this show!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment